News & Events from Gatineau & Ottawa Movers

November 21, 2010

Westmount Moving Moves Vehicles

By: Heather @ 2:33 pm

Westmount Moving is knowledgeable in moving vehicles anywhere in Canada or into or out of the United States into Canada. Our moving consultants can provide advice on moving cars. Vehicles may be moved in a moving van or via a reputable specialized car carrier.

Moving a vehicle across the border involves specialized documentation requirements and the rules differ depending on whether the vehicle is being moved into or out of the United States. To know what kind of vehicle can be imported into Canada from the United States, consult with the Registrar of Imported Vehicles (RIV) in your province.

When importing a vehicle into Canada, you will need the original title – this is important or the vehicle will not be permitted to leave the United States. Other documentation requirements include a passport, bill of sale, and vehicle registration.

Be Sociable, Share!
Filed under: News,Quality Assurance

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment